As a PTA member, you help support education programs and enhancements at Clark Creek. This support makes a difference to each student and to our community as a whole. As well as projects such as…
- Educational Advancement: Books and materials for the Media Center
- Campus Enhancement: Purchase of Awning & Benches for Outdoor Classroom, Purchase of full color LED marquee for school entrance
- Arts in Education Program: Reflections, Grants for art materials
- Music Program: Purchase of a $10,000 Orrf Music Instrument Package for use by all students
- Support of Physical Education: Grants for sporting equipment for use by all students
- Communication: Student Agendas, Hawk Talk E-Mail News, PTA Website and Facebook Page
- Individual and Classroom Recognition: Outside Learning Area (classroom), classroom teacher grant
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation throughout the year
- Parent Involvement: Muffins for Moms, Donuts for Dads, Grandparents Day, Family Fun Nights, Coordination of parent volunteers as needed throughout the school
Parents, grandparents, Clark Creek students/teachers, neighbors, friends, etc. are all eligible to become a Clark Creek PTA member. We hope you will join and support this amazing school and enjoy the fun we have in store this year.
We look forward to another amazing year as a part of the Red Hawk Nation!