Please assist me with the following concerns regarding ‘parent volunteers’ in the building during school hours.
- As a mandated reporter, will notify administration or counselors of concerns of students.
- Remain confidential with student information or observations.
- Attend mandatory volunteer training.
- Check in/out of the front office and wear volunteer sticker visible while on campus.
- Parents may not ‘check out’ your child from his/her classroom with the homeroom teacher. This circumvents our district/school policies on early checkouts and makes it difficult for us to account for students at the end of the school day.
- Parents may choose to write a note to the teacher on the day you are volunteering requesting that your child be a ‘walker’ and be released at the car rider bell to the front office lobby. You, as parent, will be waiting in the front lobby to pick up your WALKER.
- Staff is not have staff available to supervise this area, so it will be the responsibility of the parent to PICK UP your child in the front lobby as a WALKER and escort your child to your car in the parking lot.
- Parents may choose to wait in the car rider line and pick up your child as a ‘car rider’ following the procedures already in place at CCES.
- Parents may choose to have an early checkout in the front the office prior to 1:45pm.
We appreciate your help at Clark Creek ES this year. We have had more volunteers this year, ‘swelling’ the ranks and helping our students on a day-to-day basis making Clark Creek STEM a great place to work and learn!
Thank you for your help and please contact me if you have any questions and/or concerns.
Please review our Parent Involvement Policy.
We also have hard copies in the front office.
Please check the following webpages and resources periodically. Thank you for your continued commitment to our students!
Common Core Website
Please visit the new Common Core Specific Website, launched by the Georgia Partnership for Excellence in Education, in support of the Common Core State Standards in our state.