As a PTA member, you help support education programs and enhancements at Clark Creek. This support makes a difference to each student and to our community as a whole. As well as projects such as…
- Educational Advancement: Books and materials for the Media Center through the book fairs
- Campus Enhancement: Purchase of full color LED marquee for school entrance
- Arts in Education Program: Reflections, Cultural Arts Day, Grants for art materials
- Music Program: Purchase of a $10,000 Orrf Music Instrument Package for use by all students
- Support of Physical Education: Grants for sporting equipment for use by all students
- Communication: Student Agendas, Hawk Talk E-Mail News, PTA Website and Facebook Page
- Individual and Classroom Recognition: Outside Learning Area (classroom), classroom teacher grant
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation throughout the year
- Parent Involvement: Muffins for Moms, Donuts for Dads, Grandparents Day, Family Fun Nights, Coordination of parent volunteers as needed throughout the school
Our goal this year is 100% of PTA membership among families at Clark Creek. Parents, grandparents, Clark Creek students/teachers, neighbors, friends, etc. are all eligible to become a Clark Creek PTA member. Every class that reaches 100% membership will be highlighted on the announcements and will receive a special treat!
We look forward to another amazing year in Red Hawk Nation!