2015 District Awards
- Oak Tree Membership Award
- Early Bird Membership Award
- Model PTA
- Best Idea–Clark Creek Food Pantry
- Visionary Membership Award
- Pacesetters Membership Award
- Community Partnership Award
- Outstanding Local Unit: 3rd Place
- Membership Increase Award
- Birney Butler Outstanding Educator’s Award–Dr. Margy McCown
- Parent Leadership Award–Cassandra Hazelwood
2014 Principal of the Year
Dr. Jennifer Scrivner, Principal, Clark Creek ES STEM Academy is a CCSD Educator Award Winner and recipient of the 2014 Georgia PTA District 13 Elementary School Principal of the Year.
The Georgia PTA District 13 organization, which represents the PTA units and councils of Cherokee, Forsyth, Gordon and Whitfield counties, presents annual awards to recognize outstanding educators.
The 2014 honors were presented at District 13’s annual awards ceremony held on May 3, 2014 at Sequoyah High School.
Congratulations, Dr. J.!
2014 PTA Awards by Category
- Oak Tree Award (100% Staff PTA Membership)
- Community Partnership Award (30 Community/Business PTA Members)
- Visionary Award (400 memberships achieved by end of August 2013)
County Level Awards:
- Model PTA Award (Met all standards and criteria)
- Outstanding Principal: Dr. Jennifer Scrivner
District Level Awards:
- Best Idea Award- Rise Up Membership video featuring Dr. J
- Outstanding Principal – Dr. Jennifer Scrivner
P.A.S.S. Certified School
Clark Creek ES STEM Academy is a P.A.S.S. (Parental Awareness for Safe Schools) Certified School.
The P.A.S.S. program is provided by the School District Police Department to inform parents and others in the school community of critical issues and to enhance the relationship between the School District and the community.